Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Theresa May to resign before next phase of Brexit

The 'May Deal' is an evil deception & sell  out!
CON, CON, CON. MAJOR DECEPTION WARNING. THE 'MAY DEAL' IS A POISONOUS SWEET. WE ARE BEING SOLD HERE. TO BECOME SLAVES OF THE EU, STILL, BUT WITH EVEN LESS SAY THAN WE CURRENTLY HAVE.

David Icke: Theresa May has promised Tory MPs she will step down as prime minister before the next phase of Brexit negotiations in a bid to get Eurosceptics to back her withdrawal deal.

The prime minister said she would make way for another Conservative leader, after listening to the demands of MPs for a new leadership team.

I have heard very clearly the mood of the parliamentary party. I know there is a desire for a new approach – and new leadership – in the second phase of the Brexit negotiations and I won’t stand in the way of that,” May said, according to a transcript released afterwards.

I know some people are worried that if you vote for the withdrawal agreement, I will take that as a mandate to rush on into phase two without the debate we need to have. I won’t; I hear what you are saying. But we need to get the deal through and deliver Brexit. I am prepared to leave this job earlier than I intended in order to do what is right for our country and our party.”

She did not set a specific date for her departure as she spoke to a 1922 committee meeting of Conservative backbenchers. But she is likely to be out of Downing Street before the autumn.

The prime minister’s announcement is seen as key to getting dozens of hard Brexiter MPs, including Boris Johnson and Jacob Rees-Mogg, to back her Brexit deal.' ...read more>>>....