Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 31 March 2019

A Rest Up From The Horrors That Can Be Observed On This Horrible Version Of Earth.

Watching both '5G Apocalypse-The Extinction Event' and 'Christchurch-How They Did It' earlier today, left me feeling somewhat down-hearted, to say the least. The evidence presented in the first video, relating to the serious dangers of 5G, is overwhelming. 

We are already suffering from the effects of 1G (Voice), 2G (Voice & Text), 3G (Voice, Text and Data), and the current 4G ... cancers, DNA damage, mental illnesses, impotence, and genetic disorders. Our current supposed 'safety levels' for EMR are between 80 and 600 times higher than the actual safety levels! The WiFi signals are way more powerful than they need to be. And it appears that everything HAS been tested, but we, the so called 'consumers' are not being told and are expendable.

I can only summarise it all as the planned 'depopulation of earth' and the 'intentional genocide of the human race'. It seriously depressed me watching the evidence being shown before me. Then I decided this evening there is NOTHING I can do about it. 

Yes, in my reality we have a 4G router and a smart meter. I suffer symptoms of Electromagnetic Radiation. I can attribute many of them to the constant bombardment of my body by the EMR in the house and environs. But what can I do about it? What can anyone do about it?

Settling back from the horrors in both videos, I conceded my Human soul identity; letting it take a back seat to a higher identity. One that merely observes this earth plane, and somehow injects laughter, mirth and excitement the human body, like it was a drug. In this state of mind, none of this is a problem. This higher aspect is totally unaffected by any of the sinister happenings on virtual earth. It presents the truth that in the human future it gets to leave the observed earth plane and re-presents the awareness that observes virtual earth, currently, on another frequency. Perhaps another version of earth on another dimension or frequency.

But it can escape. There is nothing standing in its way. Or let me reword that ... it has escaped this virtual earth for it represents a self that is outside of human time. So it observes the past, the present and the future simultaneously. A very interesting state of mind. For that is my ability to walk between the worlds and have feet in both worlds ...

It provides some kind of rest up from the horrors that can be observed on this horrible version of earth. It is a deception. It is only a figment of the mind; mind control. We are being fooled all of this is happening. Its not. It is just a mind game being played. It feels very real because those in the illusion will believe it is real. But when you step out of it ... it is an enchantment being cast into the minds of man. Don't let it rule your existence.