Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 31 March 2019

Introducing A New Concept ... Please Read ...

Hello visitors! It's great to have you on here. It's time I took a little more personal approach; a more traditional blog role.

Thank you to each and every one of you for coming to this humble area of the world wide web, and choosing to spend some time reading through the rambles on here.

I'm gradually; tiptoeing; towards a new direction with 'The Light Of Truth With Matthew James'. I've added thousands upon thousands of articles on here since its arrival in 2006. There are thousands of personal items, photos and the like that I, Matthew James, have either written, drawn or photographed. It's time to explain my principles and my understanding of this reality a little bit more.

I've experienced things that a 'normal' human being hasn't been programmed to see. I've survived situations I wouldn't have survived without some kind of inexplicable hand helping me remain on this planet. I've not worked out if the hidden hand is malevolent (Using my energy source for its own crazy means) or if its benevolent.

I've had things occur around me that are very weird to say the least. Seen beings that are not human on numerous occasions. Seen people shape-shift. Had weird energies attack me, and enter into my awareness.

I've added accounts of so many of these situations on here. But its perhaps time to piece it all together with an explanation. I'm Matthew James, and really I should not be on this planet as my parents could not have any more children. But here I am ... my life is weird, I will tell you why in later posts.

Please continue enjoying The Light Of Truth With Matthew James ... it is A Light In The Darkness with a new concept!