Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday, 27 November 2019

Thoughts To Get You Thinking #123

“I think... if it is true that
there are as many minds as there
are heads, then there are as many
kinds of love as there are hearts.”
― Leo Tolstoy

“Charm is the ability to insult people without offending them; nerdiness the reverse”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb  


"She was seen in black and white; reversing the trend of a dozen nights of him being undressed in primary colours" - Zack B.Smythe 

“C’mon good girl, be bad.”
― Nicki Elson


“A man should be more original than a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates. Flowers die and sugar sticks to your hips like a permanent record to a criminal.”
― Dannika Dark


"Filter the dimness, see the sunlight and pray for a new day" - Danny Tremdor

“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”
― John Lennon  


“I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me.”
― S.E. Hinton


"That damn lollypop tasted so dull; that beer was flat as a tyre; the lady refused to waken on my call. What kind of a day was that?" - Dan.D.Crook