Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Thoughts To Get You Thinking #123

“I think... if it is true that
there are as many minds as there
are heads, then there are as many
kinds of love as there are hearts.”
Leo Tolstoy

“Charm is the ability to insult people without offending them; nerdiness the reverse”
Nassim Nicholas Taleb  


"She was seen in black and white; reversing the trend of a dozen nights of him being undressed in primary colours" - Zack B.Smythe 

“C’mon good girl, be bad.”
Nicki Elson


“A man should be more original than a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates. Flowers die and sugar sticks to your hips like a permanent record to a criminal.”
Dannika Dark


"Filter the dimness, see the sunlight and pray for a new day" - Danny Tremdor

“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”
John Lennon  


“I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me.”
S.E. Hinton


"That damn lollypop tasted so dull; that beer was flat as a tyre; the lady refused to waken on my call. What kind of a day was that?" - Dan.D.Crook