Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 16 May 2020

The Women In The Food Aisle

I don't often see 'ghosts' in solid form. More often than not they appear before me 'in the back of my mind' or fleetingly to my left or my right.

But today, in broad daylight. In a busy supermarket I had a visitation.

I was in the meal aisle of a local supermarket. On my right was a young woman standing near to the produce racking, but didn't have a basket and wasn't paying any attention to the meats in the rack.

She seemed out of place. She had long golden hair; she was fiddling with a gold chain and I thought she looked odd. I passed her and looked turned to look at the cold meats further down the aisle. About twenty seconds had passed when I turned back to go down the aisle the way I had come.

The young woman was gone. She was nowhere to be seen. There hadn't been enough time for her to walk down the aisle and out of sight! I realised in that instance she was a visitation. She'd seemed so out of place.

There was no sign of her in any of the other aisles as I continued to complete my daily shop. I can still remember vague things about the 'ghost woman'. Her golden hair. Her golden chain. She was of slim to medium build. I would say she was around 20 years of age - Matthew James