Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 3 September 2022

To Those Who Feel Unheard & Misunderstood

 I’m sure at some point in your life you may have felt unheard or misunderstood. Whether people actually didn’t acknowledge you and misunderstood you, or whether it was just your perception that it was happening.

Beyond a few random instances of this, there are then some of us who might have felt this many, many times in our lives – perhaps a recurring theme. For us, something in our core experience states “people don’t hear me, they don’t understand me and I can’t seem to do anything about that.”

I know, because I have felt this many times in my life. While this can sometimes be a shitty feeling, most of the time it isn’t entirely true, and we’ve simply ‘trained’ ourselves to see our experience this way....<<<Read More>>>...