Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 17 November 2022

A Word on "Intuitive Numerology"

 

Matthew James has developed another system of Numerology he terms 'Intuitive Numerology. The chart can be seen on the right, and appears similar in appearance to the standard Numerology grid.

However, in Intuitive Numerology, Matthew James explores the connection between The Logical Left Brain and the Intuitive Right Brain.

He gauges the degree of natural ability a client has at birth and compares the progression of the client's self awareness through their life to the present day with a series of grids ... recent reading implementing Intuitive Numerology have proven to be very accurate indeed!

In his own words - "The way I function as a Medium/Clairvoyant/Mystic ... is to not stay put in one place. I'm always re-inventing my methodology and professional way I serve my clients. I always strive to be the best I possibly can, and to implement all that I am within my consultations. I never stay at one point for very long, and I am always trialing new ways of communicating with the 'greater force' ...

Recently I began to research the basics of other methods of Numerology. Back in 2009, I began to experiment with another type of Numerology .. a form of Numerology I entitled 'Intuitive Numerology' ... a form of Numerology I have discovered is quite unique. I have never been one to tread on other people's toes. I prefer to do things my own way and develop my own techniques.

Over a period last 10 days I have undertook 75 consultations with Intuitive Numerology as an integral part of these consultations. I found the system to be simply astounding ... !!! I found the insights from the 9 number grid system incredible!
".