Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 13 January 2024

Dr. Mary Talley Bowden says IVERMECTIN is helping patients overcome damage caused by COVID jabs

The launch of Operation Warp Speed in late-2020 brought with it in the years following a serious and seemingly inexplicable public health crisis that Dr. Mary Talley Bowden of BREATHEmd says is seeing relief with the help of ivermectin.

Dr. Bowden recently spoke with The Gateway Pundit's "Beyond the Headlines" host Ivory Hecker about what she is seeing within her own practice, which is both horrifying in terms of the health issues she is seeing, and promising in terms of how she says ivermectin is helping.

"In the last two years, seven percent of my new patient appointments were people with chronic debilitating health conditions from these shots," Dr. Bowden explained, referring to Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccines."

"I've never seen anything like it with any other medical product. And these people – I don't see many people come in with strokes or myocarditis. I see the people with the ongoing problems, and they're quite difficult, they're quite challenging."

Dr. Bowden says her patients in this category are generally improving, but typically still have lingering problems that simply will not subside, suggesting serious problems with the contents of the injections.

"The most common things I see are POTS, which is when your blood pressure and your pulse fluctuate wildly, sometimes just completely unprovoked," she explained. "I see bad rashes. I see severe, random pain that you can't explain. I see fatigue and feeling horrible. I see tremors. I see neuropathy."

"These patients are very frustrated. Normally they've gone to see several doctors – they'll get the million-dollar work-up, and most of the time nothing really shows up. So other doctors will put them on psychiatric medicines, sleeping pills, anxiety pills, and send them on their way. It's very sad."...<<<Read More>>>....