Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 14 May 2007

A witness to the next density

Nothing was out of the ordinary when I prepared to drift into oblivion last night. Imagery began to form and I was contentedly falling asleep. Then, right at the point where conscious awareness is lost I became aware of an 'overlay' on the imagery within my cognitive field of vision. A number of 'beings' were presenting themselves to me. The imagery was familiar to me. I had the sense of having just processed these images, yet the imagery created by my conscious awareness remained unbroken.

I realised then this new set of imagery had taken place within the conscious imagery. It was imagery of a different density. I sensed immediately the comprehension of simultaneous broadcast of imagery and of simultaneous existence. I was becoming aware of two densities at the same time.

My conscious imagery began then to be overlapped by images 'from within it'. I saw then a portal like vision appear into which I found my conciousness being pulled. Telepathic communications informed me this was the next density ...

Then, much like the adult riding the bicycle he last rode as a child, I began to create imagery on my own accord. My realisation expanded. I was in the 4th density ...