Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 29 October 2008

The Ghost of Maid Marion ?.......... (highly unlikely)

Source: The Sun

COULD this be the ghost of Maid Marian?

This willowy image of a woman sitting down was captured in the medieval dungeons beneath Nottingham Old Court House. The historic building is now a museum and its caretaker Chris Sole got more than he bargained for when he took a few snaps. Chris took his camera to the court’s old cells after hearing mysterious sounds of doors slamming in the empty dungeon.

When he checked his photos he saw the floating image of a woman.

Shocked Chris said: “I was just pointing the camera and snapping away, the cave dungeon was pitch black until the flash went but I didn’t notice anything at the time, but I was really shaken when I realised what the camera had picked up. I hear bangs, doors slamming, I even saw a fire door open all by itself, I’m constantly on edge when opening up. The amount of turmoil, torture and suffering that has gone on down there doesn’t bare thinking about.”