Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 21 April 2011

Running Before They Can Crawl ...

How things have changed ... so much ego, so much greed and so much deception. So many folk claiming to be something, they are so obviously not ... at the detriment of those who are what they claim to be. Genuine souls surrounded by enclaves of ego-driven charlatans. They know who they are ... the five minute wonders who drive the naive and the vulnerable to them; who are then deceived by the falsehood these charlatans peddle.

Back in the early days of my own development (The early 1980's) ... I can remember distinctly my mentor, and true teacher, at that time drilling into us the need to only advertise what you can do ... otherwise, there is a real price to pay by brandishing tags that you clearly are not. The price is being paid by the droves of wannabes I see in this world at this time. My own 'product' advertising is implicit in depicting exactly what I do ... without a shadow of a doubt. Over the last twenty years I've had sufficient feedback and proof to reinforce my product ... I do exactly what I say. I do not mislead anyone with my advertising. I wear the mystical pigeon hole tags genuinely.

I notice with appalled disdain the increasing numbers of charlatans, who've only been on the trail for five years (Or less in many instances) ... who wear similar tags and claim to be these things ... without it being verified ... or worse, without them actually realising the implications of these tags. What they think is 'mediumship' for example has no level of comparison with the genuine product. These sorry souls do not realise the immense responsibility they have to the souls who come to them for guidance. It is a real worry that this is the current world around me. The strong teachings which make up my own moral standards are not currently reciprocated in the spiritual world around me. It was several years into my own self development before I even considered dealing with the general public.

I am therefore appalled when I see the increasing numbers of souls who, after finishing a workshop or learning the basic meanings of tarot cards, decide to go out there into the world and start peddling the trade... they are clearly NOT ready. They have many years of development to undertake before taking that walk. They are running before they can barely even crawl ... and it is the general public who suffer. The general public are blinded by wonderful descriptions and claims ... like wonderfully designed neon signboards over shop windows .. and are drawn to these dangerous souls. No wonder the spiritual world has such a bad reputation ... and no wonder the old souls and the mystics who've been many years along the road ... shake their heads in dismay, and are feeling so helpless at this time ... MJ 22/4/2011