Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 24 April 2011

I Wonder ... What If?

Tonight ... out and about in suburbia of Canberra ... our safe city nestled beneath a blanket of strange white clouds. First impressions were of moisture in the air. Those who shared these moments with me later in the evening ... will be well aware of my observations at that time. We all felt the rather strange, ominous atmosphere ... a number of us became aware of strange 'activity' in the skies above us ... 'it was almost as if ....'. Then I gained an apparent quantum leap in comprehension. The clouds didn't look right ... the air didn't feel right ... and there was a strange 'stardust' like quality to the 'moisture' which was apparently descending from the clouds several hundreds of feet above us. Yet it wasn't raining. My mind then drifted back to the 1980's and the Chenobyl disaster, and the day I wandered the Cumbrian fells with my late Father ... then I suddenly thought ... what happens if the radioactive fallout has reached Australia? Could it be carried by clouds ....??? Were these the part of the very clouds that the radioactive steam had condensed into ... and its moisture now circumnavigating the earth?? It was an ominous feeling at that point to look up at the sky and see these strange clouds ... which appeared to have chemtrail characteristics in places ... and then feel this star dust like 'something' touch the face for a moment ... with radioactive fallout being the topic of conversation ....?