Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 23 April 2011

The Light That Fell Out Of The Sky

During a ghostbusting sojourn around Canberra tonight ... whilst undertaking an EVP recording session ... at the exact moment I was asking for absolute proof of there being a presence around me ... I noticed with absolute shock and surprise that there was what appeared like a light falling out of the sky at an incredible velocity. It dropped from a mind heaven point to below the horizon in the matter of a split second. The light was a large orb of white ... it did not look like a comet or a meteor; there was no tail to the object ... it appeared like a large white star ... that suddenly dropped out of the heavens like a stone. I am unable to determine what it was ... but it was so strange that it happened at the exact moment I asked for absolute proof of presence ... MJ