Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 1 February 2014

A Light In The Darkness 2014

Its been a lean and quiet patch here on a Light In The Darkness since Mid-October 2013. Completely out of character for a usually thriving blog. But I'm just one person, and that one person has been so floored by a serious setback ... it understandably goes quiet on here. I've been really set back, and am only now just finding my feet again. 

I can only apologise to my most loyal visitors and thank you for patience. For the new visitors, explore the blog categories ... there are well over 20,000 entries spanning back to 2006.

2014 is going to see A Light In The Darkness evolving as a personal magick journal. With more and more of my own articles appearing. There will still be plenty of reference and research materials from Daily Om, Sign Of The Times, David Icke etc ... that isn't going to change. I just want to let visitors learn more about me and my 'inner workings' ... the issue in the past has been finding the time to write regular articles. Hence why A Light In The Darkness evolved into what it became ... more for my own personal use at the start ... then like a seed it grew and grew until it became the site that it is with over 20,000 - 25,000 world wide visitors on a daily basis at one time. I'm endeavouring to build it back up again. Some of the sensitive and special features are planned to return in the near future (Daily Merlin Insights etc) ... so bear with me. Plus I do have a line of contributing writers wanting to have their material appearing on A Light In The Darkness so watch this space ... MJ