Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 23 June 2014

'Red And Blue'

Purple rages through
My burning hands are placed on you
The letter of fire now active
Attuned DNA directive
I recall that night in the past
When that fire letter appeared so fast ..

Events of recent weeks explain
Drifting in and out of body during extreme pain
Seeing the rays of purple light within
Nurturing a body now so thin
Evidence the letter of fire can sustain me
Proof that the red and blue embodiment can heal me ..

Then all around I witness surprise in the many eyes
As the rate of healing defies,
Just what the conventional medicine expects
Acting on the voice of the heart with no side effects
I know the letter of fire has attuned my DNA
Restructuring my body, so each day is now another good day.


Copyright Matthew James