Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 26 June 2014

'The Key'

I flow deep
My face veils the thousand pieces which I am
I live beyond the eternal sleep
A burning flame lies at my core
Omnipresent is my countenance
I exist ahead, I have lived before

Bitter witch-finder general you may have mocked me
Accursed my face in your history
But know this stream does eternally flow
You may mock me in a current scene
As victims in a kaleidoscopic dream we exist
Silent as ever is my tongue, to reveal the truth I resist

Now is not that time
Deep is the cut, the darkest crime
Like mercury we flow independently
All globules of the whole
Brother and sister fishes of the same shoal
Required by the universe to interact.

I think deep
Behind mirrors I stand
Distorting who I am in the eternal sleep
Crossing those thresholds, but saying nothing
Letting the observer decide my fate
Trusting their judgement, accepting the experiences they bring

For that is I
A fallen shard of star light to defy
Thief I challenge you to return your prize
For my name, my identity lies hidden in your memory
A door awaits the key to open, to then reveal my quest
Hear me former walker, grant me my request!!

- Copyright Matthew James