Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Blueprints From The Past Part 1

The shadows move around me now, all the time. Indeed there is one close to me on my right side. An omnipresent force almost constant in its vigilance. I have never felt alone in this life. Even when I have my moments of solitude. But the strength of presence has never been as strong as in recent times. 

Out of the corner of my eye I see the movements. My sensitivity detects the consciousness. It knows this one is different than all the rest. There is little or no experience of the earth plane with this one. 

Often I can accurately grasp the human aspects of the shadows which visit me constantly through the days and the nights. My empathy clones the memories which those shadows have of the earth. The state of mind and the physical conditions which caused the departure from the earth - that is a regular occurrence for me.

But this one is not the same. The stands guard. It is a sentinel. It feels like a warrior assigned to a station. It's consciousness has professional silence. A silence born from solemn silence. I gather memories of 'Valhalla' from this silent sentinel. This does not surprise me in the slightest. My life has been dedicated to Odin/Merlin/Thoth ever since I first spied the old man when I was three. 

I am reassured by this warrior sentinel. Nothing will harm me. Indeed, when I expand the awareness I sense the shining sword and the hilt close to my left side. Symbolic perhaps of my own defence mechanism. In dreams and meditations I often grasp this sword - it shines incandescent white and it cuts easily through all the cords and ties which negative beings send my way.

Since the descent of the burning fire letter - the purple flame - my body has been actively reprogramming the way my DNA absorbs the light energy. Indeed I now purposely use the solar energy to replenish and protect my physical body when I undertake my professional sessions. This explains why I am seen not to tire. How I can keep going through multiple readings at Psychic Expos and private Psychic Parties. I rarely exert the bounds of my body's energy system. In fact the solar energy, when activated during these sessions, offers dynamic healing to my physical body.

And now the vibrational state of my physical body has changed. My human sight appears to have been diminished when in truth I can now more readily see into realms slightly beyond the frequency range of the human senses. My eyes blur and shift as they transverse the frequency ranges. I see so much more now than I have ever done before. Its less clairvoyance and clairsentience now ... its physical mediumship because I can plainly see ... its gone beyond impressions within the mind. 

Thus I now detect the movement of this sentinel presence. This guardian assigned to stand beside me at all times. And it ne'er troubles me, because I know the reason why. I comprehend the blueprint written ... that what has been laid down for me in ancient times. I have discovered an interesting direct family ancestral link to the 'nordic race' - the nordic race who lived in Denmark in ancient times. Indeed that blueprint is encoded in my DNA. It all now makes perfect sense to me .... (to be continued) 

COPYRIGHT MATTHEW JAMES