Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 20 January 2017

Nuthatch Symbolism

I was born and bred in the UK, and not seen a Nuthatch during the years I'd lived in the UK. I went back to the UK after a ten year absence and spotted numerous Nuthatch during my travels! I interpret this dynamically as Nuthatch letting itself known to me.

Nuthatch’s Wisdom Includes: courage of the one in the face of the masses, ability to view things reversely, ability to move ideas from thought to practice, connection to woodpecker. Those who have Nuthatch’s power usually have courage to face the masses regardless of what concerns them. They are very courageous and this enables them to get what they want in life. They are also good leaders. Good leaders have the courage to face a group of people and address them on the issues at hand...read more>>>...