Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 18 March 2017

A Word On 'Medical Intuitive'

Wikipedia: Medical Intiutive is the practice of claiming to use intuition or clairvoyance for medical information dates back to Phineas Parkhurst Quimby (1802–1866), whose intuitive healing practice began in 1854. Edgar Cayce (1877–1945) was known as one of the most well known medical clairvoyants. Making a formal medical diagnosis is not a practice for many medical intuitives, but some medical intuitives also work with M.D.s or N.D.s including some general practitioners who have called on medical intuitives for second opinions ... read more>>>...

From a personal perspective, as a 'Medical Intuitive' or 'Medical Clairvoyant, it has been part of my professional consultations for as long as I can remember. Being both extremely sensitive, and empathic, to my client's situations has connected me very closely to their life force and their energy field. Consistently, and with regular feedback, I am able to accurately provide insights into client's medical conditions, their physical well being, and their future well being. I ascribe my skills of 'clairsentience' and 'clairsentinence' to this practice. I do not have the right to make a 'medical diagnosis' as I am my not a medical practitioner. I will always inform my clients of this reality, and always aim to add an insight, or insights, that will work alongside the medical profession - Matthew James