Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 21 August 2017

Massachusetts Man Encounters Tiny Humanoid: It Was Tinkering with my Clock

The man, whose name wasn’t revealed, said he was already in bed when he heard his dog crying.
“The dog was hiding under my bed,” he told the Mutual UFO Network. “I got out of bed to look but my dog stayed there, not moving, which is not normal for him.”

The Medford resident says he went downstairs to investigate when he encountered the “little purple, greyish being” tinkering with his kitchen clock. He described the alleged creature as 3 feet tall and “kind of human like”.

“He was standing on my kitchen counter top touching the clock on my wall.”

The reported “alien”, he explains, looked like it was putting the clock back on the wall. Then, he continued, the little creature grabbed him by the hand.

“It walked me to my cellar down the stairs. It didn’t say a word. I remember everything went black and forgot everything after.” ...read more>>>...