Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 7 September 2017

Descendant of the True and HIdden Symbology


Scanned in 2002 before they got worn out!!
My choice of divination cards back in the late 1980's was a simple one - Aquarian Rune Cards and Merlin Tarot (Images left) ...

I have always responded to the TRUE and HIDDEN bloodline symbology of Merlin and Odin. Not the fables, not the mythology, but the hidden true meaning of these characters ...

I know now why I have always worked so well with these sets of images; why the symbology comes alive at my touch. Why I so readily adopted my own style of understanding other people with these images ...

It's because my own DNA resonates with those original stories. The resonance exists because I am a direct descendant of the truth behind these apparent myths. I understand the connections inherently without any teacher telling me .... I knew from the first time I saw both sets of divination cards circa 1985-87 that they would become my most valuable and trusted images to help me shamanically become the person I was 'reading' and therefore understand first hand their path, their past, their present and their possible futures.