Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 5 March 2018

The Myth Of Spirit Guides

I'm sorry but I just don't buy into the Spirit Guide bullshit. I never have and I never will. I've provided extremely accurate information for the last 32 years MYSELF without a single spirit guide. Not once have one of these mythical 'new age essential accessories' EVER made contact with me.

I've taken FULL responsibility myself when I've got it wrong with communications. It happens. I'm only human after all subject to human misinterpretations of what is a very finite signal. It would have been easy for me to blame a spirit guide for getting it wrong in those instances. Like so many of the new age psychic mediums out there.  

I make direct contact with the other worlds, and have done thousands of times, and in all those connections over the three decades (Or more because I was talking to the other worlds as a very young child in the 1970's) ... I've never come across a spirit guide for me or for anyone else.

I have conversed with very learned beings from time to time, and I share their same viewpoint, that the mind is a very powerful tool, and it can create something seemingly external. seemingly real ... mind imagery. That is what I understand Spirit Guides to be. Some aspect of the mind that works seemingly separate to itself providing information to those not yet ready to accept the truth they are alone in their own version of reality ... and that it is they who communicate with other aspects of the infinite. Not a spirit guide ....

I thus fully intend to continue on my own pathway ... making the excursions MYSELF into the other realms. Myself taking all the credit for what comes out of my mouth. At the end of the day that is the only way you can be responsible with the energy of the words you say to people. It is the only way to control what you say.