Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 5 July 2022

30+ Years Of Runes

 The Aquarian Runes were first published in 1987; I acquired my Aquarian Rune deck in 1988, which is 31 years ago. They are my favoured means of divination ... I've dealt with just about every human emotion and a huge range of human experiences with these runes.

The image on left is a scan of the Aquarian rune deck back in 2001 (When they were around 13 years old). They are currently extremely worn and torn.

I've found they have since been discontinued and no longer published. There are a number of rather expensive sources to obtain a new deck; BUT, I refuse to do this ... as all the experiences and the emotions which the thousand upon thousands of clients, who've handled the deck over the 31 years, are infused into the deck. This makes the deck extremely powerful; and it is a very close friend to me!

I know the deck intimately; I know what they are telling me when they combine in a 9-card 'enclosure' spread ... and I will go on using them ... until they have lost their typing ... which for some of the individual cards has already happened. Many have been repaired with sellotape!!

If you can get hold of a deck on E Bay or Amazon, I would SERIOUSLY recommend you getting one ... they are a very reliable means of divining situations. They do NOT foretell the future, their intention (Like any runes) are to assist in looking at a situation, how it started and where it will lead if left to unfold. You can advise on what needs to be done and plot a likely outcome. Often this system WILL lead to clairvoyance, but it is not the runes which give the information. They are just the doorway, much like so many divination tools....