Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 5 June 2007

Conspiracy .... what, again?

London Olympics 2012 Logo - what is it saying?


Ok. So what do I make of the London 2012 Olympics Logo? I agree its very odd .... very unusual and full of symbolism. Aside from the obvious light blue pyramids I see much more. I'm afraid .... its all conspiracy, conspiracy from here in!

The large pink blocks appear to illustrate broken and shattered masonry or tall structures after an impact of some kind. Perhaps its symbolic then of 'the impact these games will have on Europe'??? Yes, that's perhaps it ... but then again -- what if this logo is some kind of subliminal warning of an impact which is going to be occurring at this time?

Looking again at the logo -- it seems to suggest the aftermath of two separate structures being impacted? It really isn't hard to see at all .... and it seems like I'm not the only one to see it either:

Breaking The Serpent's Spell, says:
My first reaction was one of apprehension. Then I immediately saw falling towers or buildings. The figures two's and ones look like collapsing towers and they looked like they are hit with something (square in the middle) There are obviously pyramids shown too (light blue). I really don't think its a coincidence that this logo is shaped like it is. Anyway look at this..do you see quake and falling tower symbolism or is it just a normal advert? I'll tell you the truth now and it is not a normal advert and I believe if the announcement goes unchallenged it will come true.