Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 16 June 2007

Fresh shoots breaking out in the soil

I can just catch sight of the wonderful sunset appearing ahead of the mountains ... I no longer see any trees. But I see fresh shoots breaking out in the soil.


Feeling currently very tired; exhausted --- drained even. Like something significant has just occurred. Some new chapter is about to open and new pages unfold. In truth, I was about to announce a finale to A Light In The Darkness ... it was on my mind to drift into a new Blog in a totally different direction. I even published the post .. but something stopped me; it was like giving up way past the halfway point and going back to the start. It would be quicker to continue to the destination wherever and whatever that is.


I sense that the connections which have been made to me recently have stepped back out of my awareness; have gone back onto the periphery awaiting their next lines to read out to me. Their role has been played at this point and they appear to be providing me with a breathing space. This is the lull in the storm I sense at the moment.

It will be quiet, I feel, for a few days now or perhaps weeks ... whilst forces and faces take stock of the situation. I will remain here ... I am not going anywhere. I'm just feeling the effects of 'anti-climax' and the baiting by a cunning force.

Interesting ideas and impressions wash over me. I get a sense of something cunning lurking in the air; like it is awaiting its chance to once again have its say. I'm not defeated ... my stance is still the same. My voice will still be heard above the din. Nothing has changed. I can just catch sight of the wonderful sunset appearing ahead of the mountains ... I no longer see any trees. But I see fresh shoots breaking out in the soil.

As for the Shining Star ... that heartbeat still resonates along the trail. Safety and calm are the vibrations I can feel permeating. Reaching those which needs that strength and that healing. For they are worthy of that sensational confirmation of unrelenting blind faith. Their faith shall remain slakeless as a precious jewel returns safe from harm.