Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 19 December 2006

Life's Obsession

My inspiration
Keeping me going through all the twists and the turns
Tempering my moods
Fuelling my awareness


Holding the demons at bay
Pitching me high into the realms of the angels
Higher and higher when I'm feeling low
Earthing me when I get too high

Centering me in this time and this place
Through the years a constant momentum
Something to turn to in troubled times
My life's obsession

A companion for this lonely soul
This traveller through the high, high walls
This life which is the never ending canyon
Its reverberations comfort me
Its sounds rebound from all the aspects of my life
Musical vibrations
Amid the torrent of life's vibrations
Sounds within sounds
Manifestations within the manifest
Something for me to hold on to
Something I can understand
Something which keeps me sane ….