Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 1 December 2006

Sorcerer's Thoughts III

Tonight should be the night.

Jupiter enters my 10th House at 11.53pm tonight. The house is currently in Sagittarius. The combination brings success and recognition.

I have been assured the contract will be sent tonight. I wait

-----------------------------------------------------------

There are two presences which are getting on my nerves. Wandering to the left and the right of me. I see strong movement and regular temporal manifestation. But, I am none the wiser who either are. They will not communicate with me. I am unable to find out who they are.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am eager to resume the search for a true teacher.

I know I head for the front line. I will be given tasks for my activated awareness. For my DNA configuration.

Where I am is a waste of time. Despite many successful 'readings' with extremely accurate and uncanny connections with other realms. I find here very sub-level to the vibration I resonate on.

I have been described as too powerful, of a high vibration many times here.

I have no ego, boundless compassion and tormenting loneliness. I've yet to find anyone on my vibration or higher.

I perceive my identity. Easily without ego or madness. I have no problem with adopting an ancient name though I understand the name vibration will provide boundaries and limits to my energy. Instead I prefer a no name status and a stillness which resonates on infinity and universal truth.

---------------------------------------------------------

My mind has created raised energies again. Surges through the chakras. Last night I mirror scrythed briefly and watched as I totally disappeared within a mist in the mirror. To a point I had no reflection. Then my ancient one let itself be known to me. Something many would call a dragon or a serpent. It confirmed what is occuring with my frequency and my DNA,

--------------------------------------------------------

So called friends are currently receiving contrary information relating to my life and its changing circumstances. It is perfectly evident a malevolent force is working through them in a weak attempt to ward me off the road which opens before me. However, I understand perfectly they are being contacted by the same force as me. They see the force as demonic as that is their level of perception. I receive the total opposite ... and understand the balance in the information received.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Another major journey beckons. I already know it will take place. It was confirmed last night.

It is a comfort that life is no longer stale and in a backwater.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The presence looms closer from the right. I see the form walk towards me and then sense it loses confidence of conviction to move any closer. It knows I see it so it knows I am aware it is there. It is a comfort for the energy source. Its arrival is recent. It is not the woman of white I see. This is another soul. I am not aware yet if it is a familiar ex-human or a non-human.

I experienced an entity touching me in bed last night. The first time for about three months. I was able to stop the annoyance in Qatar after an unbroken period of about three years!

There is so much activity to my left, to my right and behind me. It doesn't scare me. It is par for the course of the last thirty five years. It annoys me at times more than it interests me. It is my life to have this. It is usual to be observed when I write esoterically or draw.

----------------------------------------------------

I'VE JUST HAD MY LEFT ARM TAPPED! I'm shivering. I've been contacted. A clear tap just below the shoulder and a shadow to my right. It is standing around me trying to let me know something. I know someone is right next to me now over shadowing my thoughts.

I am inexplicably drawn to the fact the contract may well be on its way.

The contract which confirms the age of pisces is over and the new age of aquarius can begin. Out with the old and in with the new. I feel like the spirit at the helm of that cycle. The contract for work which will lead me to the Med is the physical manifestation of that change over......