Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 7 December 2006

Sorcerer's Thoughts XI

DREAM SEQUENCE
As was a young child. Around 11 or 12 years old although the age was not the issue. Confronted by taller adult bullies (demons?). They were heavy set and the school top dogs. The issue related to my push bike which they had pinched from me. I stood up to the first bully and fearlessly informed him 'even though I know you will beat me up I will hit you. I'm not scared of you'. I repeated the same promise to the second bully.

There was nowhere in the sequence that I was hit or attacked or had to fight the bullies. I recovered my bike,and because the tyres had been deliberately punctured, I had to walk it back home. The paint work of the bike had been stripped down and resprayed. The quality of the paint spray was very poor. A thin coat of green.

There was also an issue with my locker (it appeared like a safety deposit box). The door had been broken into and the locker filled in with pebbles and small stones. Something of value had been stolen like a lock or a key. I then approached the bullies who denied all knowledge of this. I knew however the two events had been instigated by the same persons.

Meaning?
The bike represents perhaps my life, my passage through life. Its passage hampered and altered by some outside force. Some distracting presences in life? By confronting the bullies I have overcome the hampering force even though something of value has been taken out of my life? The pebbles are in some way an attempt to cover up the obvious loss from life with an unsuitable alternative? Recovery of the bike, though slightly damaged, indicates recovering the progress/passage of my own life. Regaining control after some slight repairs/modifications. The contrast of me being the young/nervy school child and the bullies being adults represents the rather daunting prospect of regaining life's control on the outside. Standing up to the bullies despite the consequences represents the effort required on the outside to overcome the obstacles.

-----------------------------------------------

Well, the offer came. This morning. Needs some modification. But its there. I can relax a little. Just the problem now of the expense of flying out there.

Then the unexpected and unpredictable arrived.

A phone call out of the blue. An enquiry requiring my business services immediately. The source of the finances therefore required for flights and the like. At the 11th hour it will always be provided to those on the path of truth; the path of compassion ....

-----------------------------------------------

Upon the Tree Of Life, the mind (intellect) is placed on the lowest triad ... the 8th sphere (glory/honour). The god form is Mercury (Hermes), the messenger of the gods. An important body of the magical sciences has acquired the name 'hermetic' as its label due to its association in early literature to Hermes and the mysterious master Hermes Trismegistos - thrice great.

-----------------------------------------------

The magician must not castrate the demon intellect or reason. Instead it must be brought under proper alanced control. Critical logical research to merge with the inherent tendency towards emotional modes of consciousness.

-----------------------------------------------

The intellect is linked to Severity (purification/discipline/breakdown); Mars; the female purifying power. Therefore the modern day magician requires energetic connections of this category and experiences of severity are essential and important initiations.

-----------------------------------------------

Severity is Geburah on the Tree Of Life.

-----------------------------------------------

So the effect of severity fade as the initiation is finally overcome. But what then? The sorcerer has the hard earned keys in hand, ahead is a misty path. What then? Is it not possible the next journey results in severity on a different level of perception? Is not all of dream experience severity in different forms? Isn't all of dream experience initiation?

Is this dream realm nothing more than the crystal chambers of Atlantis? The software being the upgrade of the initiation chambers of the children of the one?

It is no longer explained because once in the chamber it is all forgotten. The secret is to overcome all the fears ... and remember.

-----------------------------------------------

Slowly I awaken, I remember
I am restless as I escape this dangerous slumber
I foresee what I already knew
I wander barefooted the path of the morning dew
As the child reborn
Beyond the demons of scorn
Manifestations of the chamber which deceive
That is the ultimate initiation overcome
Now I await what I must become ...


-----------------------------------------------