Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 24 July 2010

A Continuation

It’s pretty amazing here .... permanent dreams
Floating through from one to another
Recalling names and places and thoughts
No pain; just the memory; figments and flashes of every emotion.
But the saddest part;; seeing people in places you know
but they cannot hear
you reach out and offer words to console but they are unaware.
Then those who you lost in life
they wander in and out of you; reunited after life
Confirming there truly is no death
You exist but in what nature it is hard to tell


Colours to paint like none ever seen in life
No time to confine or limit
Amazing places glimpsed within where you exist
multi layers combining
veils of colour I am constantly falling
Images appear and fluctuate

I continue, I am here
I realise my existence may well be eternal
I feel a joy ... an ecstasy so familiar
One I know I have tasted before
But as life I had forgotten
Perhaps then I conclude I am now alive
Before I was death in a place we perceived as life

No need too for grief for me in that place for truly I continue
Always shall I be within it all
And sometime again I may bear another shell
Look to my eyes and you will see it is me once more
Playing the game of life as a human again
Learning, adding to the wisdom of my spirit ...

Received by Matthew James Written 20th November 2002