Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 31 July 2010

Spirit Connections

I've been asked a number of times if I get bombarded by spirit connections 24/7? And if so ... how do I cope with it. My answer has to be 'yes I do' and I have learned to block the connections out. I place all connections on a 'mystic answer machine' ... and deal with them at a later date if there is a need to. It's taken a few decades to learn how to blank out the sometimes incessant chitter chatter in the back of my mind. At work it has been pretty straightforward up until recently. Most contactees have learnt to acknowledge my silent phone mode. However, in recent days, a rather persistent gentleman walking backwards and forwards behind me has caught my attention. And so have the raps and knocks on the workstation next to mine. All logical explanations have been dismissed ... and what's left is a rather persistent attempt at getting my attention. The gentleman is clearly linked to my work colleague ... but how do I breach the subject of spirit contact in a work situation? That is the dilemna, as I do not discuss any part of this side of my life in my work environment. The two are not compatible ...!!! MJ