Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 23 October 2010

Martian Diary


It is here in these mountains that the dual-breeds are said to still exist, though in all the ages I’ve visited I have not beheld a single one. It was one legend I found hard to comprehend. A truth or a fable? I intended to find out as it was written that that some had the strength of far vision and would be able to tell me if my dream was a reality or a whim. But how could I find something that nobody had ever seen in recent ages. I truthfully seek one known as Chuton. It is said to be a kindly being. Created by experimentation that our gods played about with in ancient times … seekers were they of a form for their slaves. The gods merely wanted slaves to undertake their requisitions of our resources. Hence the war which began as our ancestors formed opposites to effectively evoke the disharmony which led to the destruction of our civilisation.

The ancient writings were explicit in their content. The holocaust was real. Later generations would be mind glazed and taught in the early stages that our atmosphere had been damaged because of some collision from space. Gradually, this myth fell away and the truth was permitted to be filtered through our peoples. My mind wanders now to that other world and those beings there who may look like us … what of their world and their myths? Have they too suffered the same by way of these shadow tyrants? I know our texts are explicit in the existence of these creatures from other places, but what of the literature on EA … is it written there? Have they the same insights or has the shadow topped the pyramid and glazed the minds of the races their. Has it become the slave world which our world was once prior to the rebellions?
Extract taken from 'The Martian Diary' written by Matthew James