Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 10 August 2013

Numerology - A Personal Experience

Numerology is now very much part and parcel of my in depth consultations ...my analytical left brain adores Numerology! It is always eager to review the Numerology of the year for my clients.This leaves my right brain untethered and freed from the bullying tendencies of my left brain!

Numerology is also the perfect starting point to connect together the two hemispheres of the brain so they work as one ...

Recently I began using The Numerology grid for my readings. I made a very insightful discovery ...the grid indicates perfectly how left brain or right brain a client is!

The recent appearance of master numbers like 111, 11, 22 & 33 in the grid also shows that the system has the ability to detect the higher self in the numerology.

This new approach to Numerology is bound to have a significant impact on my insights in the future ...MJ