Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 29 August 2013

Today's Journal

Well we are back on the road to Sydney again. Another two nights in the studio interacting live with voice, text and phographs. Its been that type of month. Really busy and rewarding.

For those maybe reading this for the first time, hello and welcome! Dare I say welcome to my world as this blog is very much all about what interests me in life. Have a look around, and see the sights! Anything and everything Occult is featured here and more ...

I'm a 'Medium' which means I communicate with levels of consciousness beyond this world. I converse with other dimensions. My mind is generally the meeting place for these conversations. I almost always initiate the tryst and will always mediate the transmissions.

It is always rewarding.... so I get to really enjoy the job I do. I meet plenty of people - like minded souls either as clients or fellow mystics.

We are currently travelling under perfect blue skies and a mild 17 degrees for 9.45 am on an August morning here in the Australian Capital Territory. My awesome Wife is driving and is my rock .. she is my support mechanism. Without her I could not do what I do!!!

I'm currently deep in thought, exploring my mind space for inspiration on a few paranormal related matters. I'm glad to actually get the time to have my mind back so to speak! So I will make the most of this time and speak to you guys later.

MJ.