Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 25 September 2018

A Flawed Gem

I stopped being a 'spiritual teacher' a number of years ago; I noticed how badly flawed the entire "psychic industry" was. I found you got absolutely nowhere with honesty; integrity; years of experience; hard work and originality.

Sadly, the general public was being drawn to the glossy web sites and grossly exaggerated claims of 'former sales persons' who'd been on the 'week long courses'; before jumping on the bandwagon; and doing whatever it took to get themselves at the forefront of the industry.

People were flocking to these charlatans, and still are, because these charlatans know how to give people what they want to hear; and not what they want to know. Sadly, the onus on damn hard work is not there! Everyone appears to want the easy ride to the top of the mountain.

It doesn't exist! And there is no progress to be made when you receive cliched and copied information about the so called metaphysical doctrines from clones and copycats. Wherever you look on the internet, everyone looks and sounds the same. They make the same claims and have the same titles.

So, coming down from my soap box, I elected to become reclusive and withdrew from that extremely toxic environment. I tended to the cuts, bruises, and vitriol burns ... and decided to 'reinvent' myself. As nobody was interested in my unique and tried & tested methods; which I'd sweated and toiled to fully understand and know back to front over 30 years; I decided to be no longer available. Let them go to the clones, the sheep and the copycats and become the same things themselves. I'm sorry, but its true ...

Magic works best when you develop your own system! Something you know inside and out; something that is proven time after time to work. You don't take on board diluted magics that the person who is teaching you, doesn't fully understand themselves! My consistent pathway and endless recommendations and validations are sufficient proof my ways work! Anyways, enough of that; I'm going off subject. I'm working on a new pathway; my own viewpoints have drastically changed and differ 360 degrees from what the new age doctrines teach. I'm using A Light In The Darkness to touch on my new stuff. Maybe, if the time is ever right, I might 'teach' again.