Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 30 January 2021

A Credible Extraterrestrial “Channeler” Delivers A Message For Humanity From Outer Space

[Collective Evolution]: “Prepare yourself, you are to become the voice of interplanetary parliament,” is what Dr. George King (1919-1997) was told when he was first contacted by extraterrestrial intelligence in 1954, known to him as “Aetherius,” whom, according to King, was a highly evolved extraterrestrial from Venus and part of an alliance of several extraterrestrial intelligences from other planets.

Dr. King was considered by many to be a Master of Yoga able to enter the highest state of consciousness attainable on Earth – Cosmic Consciousness, also known as nirvana or nirvikalpa samadhi. For more than a decade he had devoted himself to the intense practice of yoga for an average of 8-10 hours per day. Not so much yoga for physical fitness, wellbeing or relaxation, but the higher forms of yoga – for the mastery of psychic abilities and ultimately enlightenment. Dr. King believed, like it says in the ancient mystic Upanishads, that the greatest gift that anyone can give to anyone else is wisdom. And, conversely, that the greatest crime is to cause confusion by giving people the wrong teaching. For 43 years (1954-1997) he dedicated himself to his mission of helping the Mother Earth and helping humanity as a whole navigate this period of great change. This mission was in essence to spread, and act upon, the teachings of advanced extraterrestrial intelligences.

It was in English, the voice was not in the head, this was no psychic apparition, the voice was outside of myself and it said, prepare yourself you are to become the voice of interplanetary parliament. Well, I had no idea what that meant, I knew nothing about UFOs in those days, I had not studied them, but I have studied Yoga and I studied Yoga long enough to realize that this was very important. And it was eight days after this first event that I decided that the only way that I could solve this mystery, because nobody else could help me and I tried many people, was to go into meditation myself. So I locked myself in the room, fully determined to stay there until I found some answer. Well I didn’t have to stay very long because a man, physical, who I did recognize, he was alive in India at the time, a well known Yogi master, he walked into the room, without me having to open the door by the way, he walked across the floor and sat down in the chair which creaked under his weight and he told me about the previous contact I’d had was contact and he gave me certain instructions….I have had some physical contacts as well as mental contacts. Very briefly mental contacts are quite unusual in a way that I precipitate a Yogic, Samadhic condition in order to gain rapport with higher intelligences. – Dr. King...<<<Read The Full Article Here>>>>...