Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 31 December 2023

Another New Year

So here we are on the eve of another New Year here in the UK. Its already 2024 in the Southern Hemisphere. Friends of ours in New Zealand and Australia have had their new year celebrations. Ours are less than two hours away.

 But to me its meaningless. Its just a man made cycle of months and years; a cycle created by forces to deceive human kind.

Tomorrow in 2024 will be no different to me than today in 2023 or even back a year ago in 2022. Its just a journey in a fake reality. A place that is nothing more than a virtual reality ...

Tomorrow will be 2024 yes, but nothing will have changed. I will still be thinking the same and things will still manifest like they have always done.

Tomorrow I will be in an EIGHT vibration year, and my own personal life path journey number is a 1 until March when it becomes a 2. Its going to get interesting for sure.....

I'm not one to really celebrate a new year. They are always the same. An anti-climax. Years ago I would spend the night in busy and loud night clubs watching others get heavily intoxicated. I would attend New Year's Eve parties and be very bored. These days I sit sipping an Malt Whisky watching TV. This year is no different. I have a glass of Jura and I'm watching an Alien Abduction program on TV. I will wake up tomorrow in New Year's Day feeling no different than I did today.

 I make no resolutions for the new year which probably makes me sound boring, but I have yet to experience a new year where there is sudden change between the old year and the new. 

It is what it is.... a milestone that has been created which is meaningless and the ideas of the twelve months and the years is a reference point in this fake reality. It is what it is ... part of this software program. 

Before we know it, we will be in March before we know it and then it will be Xmas again .... the cycle goes round and round until the software program as been written to end this virtual reality ....