Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday, 22 July 2026

A Look at the New PM

 

So we decided to undertake an oracle spread using THE LIGHT OF TRUTH ORACLE CARDS on Andy Burnham and the situation with The Labour Party etc etc. Above is a visual view of the spread.

 CHALLENGES - The Hanged Man in the tarot - "I do not identify with the ordinary contemplations of the human self. I need to be redefined”.  “Life‟s challenges now stand before me. I will attend to each every obstacle in the best way that I can. I make a promise to my inner self that I will approach these challenges as truthfully as I can. I accept that in some challenges I will fail. But fear not … I know I will prevail if I persist in my spiritual integrity and remain true to my own self.”

NEW BEGINNINGS - 8 Of Cups - “In this  moment in which you find yourself realise the intrinsic quality of all that is around you ”. “Don‟t let past failings and disappointments ruin your passage through life. At this time be aware there is the potential for success all around you. It‟s merely a case of re-scheduling your perspectives and realising where you placed those discarded ideas. Possibilities abound. You merely need to seek and you will find!”

RISK - 8 Of Swords - “Risk, risk, risk … to potentially gain, gain, gain … sometimes it pays to take the gamble.. This could be that time!  “Being faced with a good opportunity may not always be the most pleasant of stances. Especially if it means stepping out of a comfort zone. Be the observer and witness all that can be gained from taking the opportunity. If it is seen to be worth the risk then seriously consider your options. But know it is only you that can decide to make that choice.”

LOSS - 5 of Swords - “Conflicts have appeared on the horizon. It is not time to make any quick
decisions. Wait for a better time"
. “Have you ever regretted not listening to that first gut instinct? Making a series of fateful decisions which have been very much to your detriment? A chain reaction of life changing events which could have been prevented by acting on that insistent inner voice? If this is one of those times … really think carefully before you make a decision. Listen to the inner voice.” 

ABUNDANCE - 4 Of Coins - ”I am the primal plan, the emanations of all the spiritual laws … which is replicated and reflected by your physical world “ “Remember, you are a perfect replica of all that there is. Your form on earth is a reflection of your essence on higher realms. For you to truly manifest yourself on the physical plane as the highest aspiration that you most surely can be you need to exhibit the virtue of obedience. That is the obedience to self and to trust your own judgements.”

CONSCIOUSNESS - King Of Coins - “True consciousness exists only in the now experience. Thus be in the now and experience it consciously.”  “Now is the time to REALLY BE. To really live life to the full. The purpose of consciousness is to experience the moment to the full. There can be no holding back from this purpose. You owe it to your true self to fully experience human existence and to be truly grateful for your existence. Fear not what has been or what will be …experience the NOW to the maximum extent …”   

TRADITIONS - The World - “Enter the inner world of the psyche at your peril. For here is a world with a different language and a different agenda to your own”    “No matter how mundane the outside world might seem, it is important to remember you are a spiritual being in a physical experience. It is vital to be aware of what your inner voice is telling you. Though its language is not the same as in the outside world, it can be listened to just the same. Your task is to honour the wishes of your inner self when you can”

THE KEY “I am the mysterious light … the first light of being; the limitless and the eternal light.”   “So much of human life is inexplicable and unpredictable. It happens by the simple fact that there is no reason as to why it shouldn‟t. When we make any plans we always assume we can account for the foreseeable based on the known parameters in life. We cannot account for the inexplicable or the unforeseeable. We must accept the unforeseeable exists”

So, what do we make of the oracle spread? Andy Burnham appears to have a superiority complex/meglomania and is a dangerous sociopath... The Key is a clue. Plenty of empty promises. He has no intention of telling the truth or sticking to the pledges he makes. Many of the insights should be read in reverse as a reverse of the meaning. NO new beginnings, NO abundance .... the spread indicates danger and folly ... more of the same as Starmer. Same hidden hands pulling the strings. The theme is deception. Very much the Fabian wolf in sheep's clothing. Beware Britain. - Matthew James