Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 8 June 2007

The No 1 Son

Now once the No1 son realised he could make predictions, he started to open up more about what had been going on since the age of around 5.

He told me that a man sat on his bed and spoke to him most nights. Naturally I asked him for the man's name. He didn't know, he hadn't thought to ask, but said that the man told him it was a secret and he hadn't to tell anyone he was there.

You can imagine my surprise when after 3 years of keeping this secret, he revealed it, but only after we pressured him for information.

One night he had gone to bed when I suddenly heard him shout "Mum, MUM...."

I shouted back and asked what he wanted.

He said "That man has been again and told me his name....it is George"

"George"... said I "I dont know any George's in spirit"....

Until he said "George Alan"......

That floored me. My grandfather who I never met, died at age 35 when my Mum was still quite young...his name...George Alan!

Wow, I was very impressed!


(what was the strangest thing at the time was the fact Matt was also in contact with a George, around the same time, who he kept asking me about. George who kept showing him boxing gloves .... Matt didn't know about much about my family at the time; NO1 son certainly didn't and both were contacted by my Grandfather at the same time independant of each other .... when I told Matt George Alan was once a boxer he just said 'that's what the boxing gloves were about then.')