Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 17 June 2007

All those unanswered questions ...


However, that fact remains that the abduction of Madeleine McCann remains a true enigma. A very puzzling situation with so many loose ends and so many unanswered questions. I remain on the firm ground which I took to almost from day one ... there is truly deception and smoke screening around the whole case. There is a media blackout; it is the only conclusion which can be reached. Many of the obvious questions still remain unanswered ... for example, the mystery around the man seen with something which looked like a child wrapped in a towel or blanket still remains. Hopefully when (if?) the findings taken from the towel, planted on the waste ground, are released this mystery might be one less to puzzle us all.

But even with that 'solved' ... there are still many others to take its place. Over the coming days/weeks I intend to take a trick 'backwards through time' reviewing all the postings which have been written to date; including the Daily Merlin insights and other transcripts. It is something I haven't done to date. I've been wandering through the corridors of the maze up until now functioning on an 'other-world' awareness. It is time for me to 'come back down to earth' to a certain degree and review all has been written with that logical approach.

The trail appears to have gone cold; quiet ... much like I deduced a week or so ago that it would do. It is a breathing space which is gratefully accepted. It means I can explore once more links which I've disregarded to this point as I've been overwhelmed with visual perceptions bombarding me from every direction the last few days.

There is so much energy linked to this situation. Deliberate actions undertaken by a cunning occult-wise assailant. I've uncovered so much symbolism in the course of the last few weeks --- it cannot be disregarded. It can only be embraced and comprehended for what it represents.

Also, there are many photographs linked to the situation which I have yet to try to gain information from. 'Photographic psychometry' is as I have stated previously an accurate means I've employed in the past to unearth information appertaining to people. It is a form of divination and remote viewing in its own right. It is therefore something I will be using again in relation to the enigma around the McCann family. Wherever I can ... I will include transcripts relating to this form of insight here on A Light In The Darkness.

And of course, there will still be Daily Merlin transcripts posted ...