Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 20 September 2008

'The Meeting'

Magical Journal
20/9/2008

Strange how it is impossible to account for the 'unexpected' in life. For example, here was I minding my own business after a full day at work (tendering a huge building project), when I noticed what appeared to be a businessman with a bluetooth device in his left ear ... staring straight at me whilst having a phone conversation.

At first I thought I'd suddenly grown a second head or something judging by the way he was scrutinising me ...

Then after a few minutes, he wandered over to me ... look me in the eye and asked 'are you Matthew?' I was taken by surprise ... more so when he said 'is your wife Kristine?' I could only nod ... getting more apprehensive. He then revealed he was a regular visitor to A Light in the Darkness and he'd recognised me (??) from the odd picture or two on the blog.

'Are you any good? I have interests with stocks and shares in the States where companies often use psychics for guidance?'

I answered this shocking question with a 'yes' ...

'What then can you say about me?'

I went bottom line via the 'mystic switchboard' and gave him personal information relating to an acquired item of jewelery from his late Father. It was his Father who was talking directly to me. The 'businessman' was astounded, shocked, knocked for six ... but more than anything given ultimate proof.

I felt a little like the well known UK Medium, Lisa Williams, at this point ... where she goes on walk about in LA giving messages to random people. I'd not done this sort of thing for a few years and was pleasantly surprised that spirit chose to instantly connect with me when I still was in work-mode and needed a quick link!

Needless to say the Businessman took my phone numbers and said he will get in touch with me.

Let's hope a spirit will communicate with me in future who knows about stocks and shares!!!