Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 25 September 2008

Mystic Switchboard

Providing the bridge between the two worlds ... connecting those who have been seperated by the illusion of death. The message is simple, life goes on ... the spirit moves to other levels of this virtual universe ...

Brian - 'I've tried to contact you several times; I've sent to you to a number of those places you wouldn't go too when I was alive. I got you there, but was unable to talk to you. I have Sherry with me, her legs are back to how they were ....' Brenda.

Pauline - 'Hello petal. It's your gran here. Your Mum is still on your side of life. Keep trying, you will find her and sooner than you think. The man with the red car will drive you to the house where she is living.' ... Edith

Liam - 'tell him I had pressure across my chest. Fluid in my lungs and it hurt so bad. I saw his tears at the end, it matters not a damn he wasn't there at the time I passed. He's carried it for years. He won't believe it I am here. He has is father's silver chain with eternity ring and the painting of the boat he always liked' .... Margaret