Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 18 June 2015

The New Ego Card

COPYRIGHT MATTHEW JAMES 2015
The Light Of Truth Oracle cards are still a work in progress. As my spiritual experiences continue, and I constantly review my existence on this material world, so my oracle cards change with my adjusted perceptions.

To the right is my work in progress THE EGO card. The main imagery is an illustration of The Henge stone circle I completed in April 2015. It seems a more appropriate image than version 1 and 2 of this particular card.

I have yet to add the magick glyph symbol. As yet I have not considered the design of the glyph. But it will be a new design specially created for this particular card.

This Henge image suits The Ego card much more than the last effort. There is a strength and a power with the these sarcen stones in the image. The defiance of this 'modern stone circle' is perfectly reflected here. An Australian stone circle too! These stones have not been cut or shaped by the stone builder ... the stones were actually found buried in a field, shaped and formed as they appear at The Henge. They were transported from their resting place and then lifted into a new formation. In other words the stones existed in a previous stone circle. Something unheard of in Australia, but true. A perfect reason for this image to be used as The Ego card. There is an ancient message with these stones. A forgotten truth which is a lost secret. These stones have a personality that nobody knows about ... beautifully crafted into a stone circle. A stone circle with incredible power. A perfect back cloth for this powerful card - Matthew James