Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 28 June 2015

We Fear What We Don't Understand

I don't write enough on here. My intention was always to create a forum to put my point of view across. Not in a forced way, like mine is the only way, so listen to me. Not that way at all. My intention was to express a valid view on my way of life. On my existence. On everything that has been in my reality since the emergence of the Odinic character in my life at the age of three. My perceptions and existence have been created from that point forward. Then there was the arrival of the incredible fire letter in 2004. That saved my life. Without its intervention I would not have survived the intense and difficult shamanic death and rebirth I experienced in 2013. Those outside of my perception, in a more sceptical life style will not comprehend what I say. They will be dismissive of my claims. But those who experience the same as me, and there are many, will understand. My intention is to record my existence as the scribe, here. Creating reactions in others in great. It means the human consciousness stirs out of its slumber. It is aware of those who now do things differently. Scepticism is the first attempt at the human ego to stamp out fear. Human evolution is a fearful thing. I stand at the forefront of a great wave. A shift in awareness. A new paradigm that the logical, fear driven, minds will not understand. They shall oppose and belittle. To them I am deluded. So be it as they cannot comprehend so they fear. We attack what we fear and our logical mind demands scientific explanation. It is not my right to prove, I merely provide viewpoints to create reactions. I have reactions thus minds are aware and are listening. My job next is to lead ... Matthew James