Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 28 November 2020

Happy 14th Birthday A Light In The Darkness

The Light Of Truth Chronicles was formerly known as A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS. A Light In The Darkness was 14 YEARS OLD on 1st November 2020 ... its very first post was on 1st November 2006.

So much has changed since then. 2006 was a better world, but the warning signs were there, all around us. Back then we were known as CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ... now, we are still known as the same, but so much we were revealing back then is now true ... we are actually SOOTHSAYERS ... but those that lurk deep in the shadows do not want to be revealed. They are scared of being revealed ... so they instruct their human resources to create mass propaganda to silence truth ...

Much of what I wrote back then was in semantic format ... 

One of the very first posts was 'A Host Of Images' which began ....'For someone who once declared 'I can't draw' and who dropped Art at High School to pursue Extra Maths .... I've blossomed into a purveyor of images I have entitled 'SkyArt'. I have countless hundreds of images, drawings, sketches, illustrations .... all unique, in pencil, black ink, watercolours and more recently on computer...

I'm not business minded. But I am envious of the thousands of artists and illustrators out there who earn a living producing imagery with a similar flair to my own.

I decided a twenty years ago to join an art college. I took a portfolio of images for review. However, I lost my temper when I was asked for 'the first and second sketch' of the images I'd drawn plus 'the history of the image' .... I draw first go without any preliminary sketches etc etc.

Therefore I realised the 'rules' of another human establishment were not for me. I follow no particular style or mould. After all ... who was there to criticise the world's very FIRST artist? He or she would just have drawn! Would have not known there were styles or techniques to learn. Therefore why not me? Why should I follow the path of others ...'


You laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same!

...<<<Read the full article here>>>....