Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 3 January 2021

Homo Sheeples - 'Healthy People Don't Need To Wear A Mask.'

It's time to adopt a new policy when surrounded by the fearful face nappy wearing Homo Sheeples. Leaving them alone, feeling pity for them being lost to the brainwashing, isn't doing anything. 

They are becoming more fearful and even easier to manipulate into the genocide queue. So many of the mad fools now willingly want the experimental transhuman or death jab.

No, firstly, my Iphone now has a sheep ring tone. It plays the sound of baying sheep. I can't help if my phone accidentally starts ringing when I'm surrounded by the homo sheeples around me can I? I promise to keep a straight face, but I think it's time they got a sense of what they are .... mind controlled fools.

Secondly, it's time to ask a home sheeple 'how are you feeling today? Are you ok?' and when they reply back and are not sure of why a non-masked human is asking them that, I will reply with 'well I see you have a mask on, so how contagious are you with Covid-19?'. They are then likely to say they haven't got Covid-19 (They can't anyway as it is a hoax) ... and then I say 'why wear the mask then? Healthy people don't need a mask?'. I'm likely to get dumb answers, in line with the government brainwashing ... but it's then my chance to make them aware about all about the scam this damn thing is.