Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 22 February 2022

Dr. Shankara Chetty: Severe Covid Illness Is Due to An Allergic Reaction to The Spike Protein

 [The Expose]: Dr. Shankara Chetty gave his testimony on Day 3 of the Grand Jury Proceeding by the Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion. He described the research he has conducted regarding Covid. His research concludes that severe illness caused by SARS-CoV-2 is in fact an allergic reaction to the spike protein. He also describes the treatment protocol he has been using on his patients with 100% success rate.

Dr. Chetty is a medical practitioner in South Africa who has a background in genetics, advanced biology, microbiology and biochemistry. And so, “I investigate everything, and I make sure that I fall back on the knowledge I’ve gained in those years of tertiary education and don’t really believe things too easily … with the controversy around hydroxychloroquine, with the PCR test being used as a diagnostic tool, with the word that there is asymptomatic spread, I had a very healthy suspicion for what I was being told. So, with the knowledge that I had, I decided that I’m going to take this [Covid] on,” Dr. Chetty said....<<<Read More>>>...