Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 21 February 2022

Euthanasia In The Covid Years: How The Liverpool Care Pathway Never Went Away

[David Icke]: When my mum was put on a syringe driver (a device used to automatically administer drugs) three days before her death in 2009, I didn’t think twice. The kindly hospice nurse told me the drugs were “to make her comfortable” and what daughter doesn’t want their mother to be comfortable in her final days?

I knew my mum was dying because the hospice doctor had told me so. I didn’t question how she knew. Back then, I trusted doctors and just accepted that, as well as the gift of healing, they also possessed the gift of foresight. How ignorant I was!

In early December 2020, I joined David Icke (who I’ve known for a number of years) in a podcast. It was the first time I’d spoken publicly about any aspect of the so-called pandemic. I had strong views about what was happening and when David asked me on his show, it was too good an opportunity to miss.

I started off by talking about my dad, who I’d just managed to get out of a care home, where he’d been imprisoned throughout the first six months of the so-called pandemic.

Despite my nervousness, I felt compelled to share what my dad and I had experienced during 2020. We discussed at length the thousands of deaths that were happening in hospitals, care homes and hospices. The elderly in particular seemed to be dropping like flies whilst in these facilities and there was no real evidence that a killer virus was to blame. David described this culling as “premeditated murder’ and read out a definition of that during the podcast.

I told him about a whistleblower doctor I’d spoken to who’d told me horrors stories about organ harvesting and the blanket Do Not Resuscitate orders that were being put on the over 60s, the mentally impaired and the physically disabled and on pretty much every person living in a care home. I also shared how the mainstream papers weren’t interested in hearing about this. Nor we they interested in any of the stories – the uselessness of masks, the blanket DNRs on the elderly, mentally ill and disabled, the skewed statistics, the misattribution of deaths to ‘Covid’ and the potential dangers of the new ‘vaccine’ roll-out, to name but a few – I was offering them and how it had got to a point where I was practically being ignored by some of the editors I’d worked with for years.

The Icke interview went viral and my email inbox rapidly filled up. The accounts I was sent by people who believed their loved ones had been murdered were heartbreaking. These people were desperate, not knowing where to turn, so seeing the video gave them hope. I suddenly had a new family – that’s how it felt anyway – and I wanted to help them in any way I could.

The first I spoke to on the phone told me one of his relatives had been a victim. He didn’t mince his words and told me loud and clear that a murder had been committed and that he could prove it. I could tell from this man’s earnestness that he was telling the truth.

I needed evidence though. As a journalist, I have to be very careful before pitching a story to a newspaper: I need to get my facts straight and have proof to back up every claim. Personal anecdotes are all well and good – as well as being an essential part of any investigation and report – but cannot be taken at face value.

So I met up with this man and that’s when I saw the evidence with my own eyes. (Unfortunately, this information can’t be shared for reasons I’ll be able to disclose at a later date.) It was incontrovertible.

I believed the best way to get these stories heard was through the mainstream media, so I sent a ‘teaser’ email to 28 editors, telling them I had a really big story that needed to be published. I followed that up a few days later with details of the story. The pitch looked like this:

Euthanasia is being used as a medical protocol in UK hospitals.

Extensive research reveals that the Liverpool Care Pathway, which was abandoned in 2014 after being deemed inhumane, was brought back in at the start of the pandemic in early 2020 and is being implemented in hospitals and care homes across the UK.