Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 24 March 2022

Did You Feel The Vibrational Shift Today?

There was a very subtle yet powerful, vibrational shift that took place around 14.30hrs GMT. Many people are to likely to have felt it. They would have been too engrossed in their daily grind, or maybe they were fast asleep.

I certainly felt it. It hit me like a sudden rush of euphoria. All my doubts and fears just seemed to dissolve and I felt I was in the right place and the right time. I've not felt like this for a very long time.

At the time, I did not have a light bulb moment. I knew something had taken place but did not know what.

It was only about 3 hours later that we were travelling in the car and there was a fantastic sunset on our left hand side ... there was a familiar orange/yellow/red sun setting in the sky and the sky was being coloured in fantastic colours.

The disgusting white centre to the sun gone and it was the sun of old before it changed its colours and shapes.

We got home and it hit me hard ... I knew then what had occurred earlier in the day! Somehow, the earth plane had shifted vibration and its frequency increased ... so much so our mind fields were transported out of the dimension the formless ones had pulled us down into .... 

The significance of the 'normal' sun is the indicator this has happened ...

How many of you now feel the difference? Are aware of the vibrational shift I refer to?
 

Please feel free to add a comment at the bottom of this post to let me and others know ... its a time to celebrate ...