Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 27 February 2023

Dear Spiritual Diary - "Revived Service"

 Well that was quite a week!

Besides a regular returning fraternity of clients, there were several interesting encounters this week.

Thursday - a returning UK client from 2018 heralded some very intriguing and accurate connections. A rowdy grandmother from 'the other side of life' and her "estranged partner" (Grandfather) visited to ask the client to take care of their daughter (Her Mother). A direct Aunt from the other side insisted that everyone had to be called by their first names. So the client was given the names of each and every family member who was contacting her, plus the names of family members on the earth plane.

The rather forward Aunt was adamant I was not to be "subtle as a brick" with my information. However I was soon in trouble as I did what I always do, say it say it was with no around the houses; with the client's permission of course. 

It was good to back to the 'old ways' with no divination cards required for the hour long booking. 

Saturday Morning - after a regular early morning slot for a regular Australian client needing intuitive couselling, an returning client from 2017 (One of the last face to face Australian clients prior to the move back to the UK) and a Skype session I will not forget in a hurry.

Again direct communication with blunt information from a late Grandmother who gave her names - FIRST and LAST name. The last name was mighty a unusual name and she divulged it to me with a hand written note I saw in my mind's eye. Her information provided missing links for the client ... as unbeknown to me she was trying to complete her family tree.

There was 'the digger' who was in the 2nd war trenches who played football with the enemy on Xmas day and deliberately missed when firing his rifle as he did not want to kill anyone.

A reference to significant health problems with a family member and the likely outcome with regard to living arrangements which confirmed what the client had been anticipating.

Obtaining the full name of the lady on the other side of life was a special moment. 

 Saturday Afternoon - a detour from a planned shopping trip led me to the purchase of a crystal ball and and afternoon conversation with a  powerful fellow intuitive and reiki healer. Unfortunately , I left the encounter with the beginnings of a bad headache on my left side. Which I currently still have. The healer's partner has been recovering from a brain tumour and his energies were very much in her energy field. It seems I have taken on those energy traits. 

Notice to self to clear my energy field and get rid of this blasted headache.

So yes it was a week with a difference last week!