Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 19 November 2007

25/7/2007 Revisited

Extract below taken from Daily Merlin 'Who is the Magician' 25th May 2007:

Again there is someone out there creating a false trail ... this is the feeling I get with the reference to the dance around the stage (the world stage?) ... moves not anticipated but by who? So the timing of her release may now be months where before it could have been weeks. There is certainly buying time ... but was Maddy 'bought and sold?' ...' I don't think so, she is being borrowed

I can't help but sense this card links to a journey of actuality to be made through mountains on a winding road (I see the image of a fawn coloured land rover again at this point driving on a dusty road with a blond woman driving. The blond woman will have been seen in Portugal at the time that Maddy disappeared. I sense she could be who took Madeleine. There was two people involved, linked by mobile phone. One was watching the Mr & Mrs McCann whilst the other made her way into the apartment.

The American I received information on earlier may well have been in eye or earshot of the McCanns' that day or a few days earlier ... tall around 6 foot; short forces style light coloured hair; stocky built; taciturn nature; white shirt and dark sun glasses; laptop and mobile phone; sitting at a circular table in background.

I don't know how relevant this information received back at the end of May 2007 is, but I was inspired to refer back to these passages after reading the preceding Daily Express article